The time has come...for this year's North Coast Music Festival! With this year's lineup being one of the best yet, including my personal favorite, ZEDD ("Follow You Down," anybody?), headlining on Sunday night, this is set to be one of the best weekends of the entire Summer.
Here's a few "Pro" tips from the adoptedSTYLE team who has attended NCMF for the past 5 Summers:
1. Make sure to bring a light weight cross body bag. Anything larger isn't allowed into the festival and the cross body purse is best since almost all of them zip fully.
2. Pack Sunscreen. There is hardly any shade at this park, especially in the areas you'll want to be in to catch the best performances!
3. Wear close toed shoes. Our stylist pick is converse or ankle booties. Sometimes it gets really muddy and there's nothing worse than having dirty, sticky feet if you wear flip flops. #HardPass
4. Buy a portable phone charger. Trust me, when you're trying to LYFT at the end of the night, you'll be glad you invested in this $9.99 life saver.
5. Hydrate! It's going to be a l-o-n-g weekend, so make sure to stay hydrated and safe.
Have any other thoughts, ideas, or suggestions on what to expect at this year's fest? Write us at info@adoptedSTYLE.com to share your thoughts and be entered for a chance to win TWO 3-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION WRISTBANDS!
*Must email by Thursday, August 17th at 12pm CST.
This post was sponsored by React Presents.