This weekend React Presents is ecstatic to announce Mamby on the Beach, Chicago’s newest two-day festival, taking place at a new and untouched lakefront venue on Oakwood Beach. This beautiful beachside festival offers a pristine view of Chicago's gorgeous skyline, boasting two stages featuring live performances by established and legendary artists in the indie-dance world, plus a selection of the world’s most innovative house and techno producers. And don't worry, find the inside scoop on anything & everything Mamby right here:
- This festival is for ages 18+, but most after parties are 21+
- Gates open at 1pm on both Saturday & Sunday
- There will be zero re-entry to the festival
- You're in luck...there will be ATMs throughout the festival grounds
- There will be free shuttles that run from 12pm-11pm with pick ups from the Cermak-Chinatown Red Line & the Cermak-McCormick Green Line. It may also be a great idea to try out divvy and bike to the festival; at least one way.
- What to bring: Sunscreen, a phone charger, a light purse/back pack that you won't regret lugging around all day in the sun, comfortable flip flops, hand sanitizer/wipes.
Want even MORE Mamby? Check out the after party line up here & see you at Dusable Harbor for the Goldroom yacht party! 3-hours of open bar? YES, PLEASE!
This post was sponsored by React Presents.